As an Auto Body Technician at Underbudget, you will be responsible for performing vehicle body repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards.
You will be working in a Collision Center in the process of repairing vehicles involved in an accident.
You will be working on the latest Spanesi Equipment, Bench B-106, Touch...
• Disassembling and Re-assembling Body parts on vehicles to allow body repairs
• Efficiently performs Auto Body Repairs
• Elaborate punch list of Parts needed
• Perform all body and fender repairs according job assignment
• Operate all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner
• Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
• Documents all work performed during completion
• Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• I-Car certification (preferred)
• At least two years Auto Body experience
• Must have a valid driver license
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle