Join a thriving B2C eCommerce company – perfectly poised to deal with today’s new shopping paradigms and survive beyond. Based on a model of locally based delivery/service centers, currently in more than 500 locations nationwide, and owning the supply chain from sales, product through delivery, this company is growing at fantastic pace.
We are seeking a (mid-career to principal level) Full Stack Software Engineer (React, NodeJS) to join our 100% remote team! Apply Today!
- Full-time position
- Forever 100% Remote! (unless you wish to be in office in their cool Philadelphia headquarters)
Culturally, this seven-year-old company strives and succeeds at providing a work environment that promotes collaboration, rewards individual heroes, and has plenty of room for career growth!
- Work alongside other dedicated and accomplished web and mobile developers tasked with full-stack development of their web and mobile app properties as well as supporting corporate applications
- Tech stack is modern: NodeJS, AngularJS, React, Vue, Redux and is cloud-based. You will mostly be involved in building cloud-native applications with the freedom to make good technology choices applying your excellent technical aptitude and judgement
- Eight years of experience with Software Development using modern web, front end and server, and cloud applications
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of with SQL
- Message based - async processing
- Web services including REST and HTTP
- Cloud production experience with either Azure or AWS
- Cloud data storage solutions, S3, Azure Storage Accounts
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools, Git and GitHub preferred
- Generous compensation structure
- Work from Home - 100% Remote!
- Equity (Restricted Stock)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth!
- Great team culture!
Kane Partners LLC is a Philadelphia based full service staffing firm, your HR Solution concentrating on technology clients, especially Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Manufacturing. For those clients we continue to successfully offer a full range of staffing services across all disciplines, including: Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance and Administrative.
As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing.
Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.
Posting ID: 593717541Posted: 2021-01-23