Nolij Consulting LLC is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides information technology services in test and evaluation (T&E), enterprise architecture (EA), electronic health record (EHR) modernization, infrastructure operations and maintenance (O&M), data analytics and visualization, and agile transformation. Our mission is to understand the challenges and goals of our clients, address them with innovative solutions, and work together to achieve project success. We’re eager to hear from candidates like you that can join and contribute to our team.
Nolij Consulting has an opening for a Business Development and Sales Manager to join our team based in Vienna, VA.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Sales person ready to become an integral part of a new, game-changing Healthtec company. This person will need excellent customer relationship and presentation skills.
As a member of the EHR Sales Team, the person will be responsible for increasing sales as well as maintaining relationships with customers who utilize EHR products and services in their environment. The goal is to maximize revenue by creating new business and further developing existing and new business.
- Must be able to create new revenue opportunities by educating clients and other prospects about our EHR capabilities.
- Must be able to conduct in person demos of the EHR to physicians and physicians’ staff to create excitement about the services
- Must be able to qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to what Nolij has to offer.
- Must be able to work closely with the team and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Must be able to consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Must be able to plan and conduct the overall growth and revenue retention strategy
- Must be able to aggressively identify, target and close new business deals
- Must be able to meet or exceed annual revenue targets, client retention goals for assigned provider markets/accounts
- Must be able to proactively manage and support directly the assigned accounts
- Should be an adept communicator with the ability to think on their feet and effectively engage clients/prospects
- Must have direct sales experience in Software Technological Services , (Healthcare/Healthcare IT sales preferred)
- Must have a proven record of high achievement.
- Must have College Degree, or equivalent experience
- Should have strong verbal and written/presentation skills
- Must have the ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Must have attention to details; organized and metric driven
- Must have professional acumen
- Must be passionate in something! Doesn’t have to be an EHR
- Should have the ability to travel
- Should have an excellent sense of humor
- Note: Since this position is for a Federal Project, a candidate must possess US Citizenship to obtain Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, information systems or area of expertise
- Prior experience in rapidly growing technology company
- MS Office skills that include, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Project.
Do you like the idea of being a driver on a team of distinction? If so, we want to hear from you. To apply, go to https://www.nolijconsulting.com/careers/
Nolij is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Posting ID: 573838665Posted: 2021-01-18