The Sales Manager Trainee will work with the Sales Manager and Sales Team to develop plans and strategies to reach company Sales Goals. Responsible for assisting the Sales Manager in training new Sales Representatives, Recruiting, Interviewing, and more.
- Assist with Recruiting, interviewing & training New Hire Sales Representatives
- Coach Sales Representatives to meet or exceed their new Account Sales Quota.
- Monitor the Sales Team's daily Activities and performance.
- A minimum of two field days a week with an assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct weekly Planning & Review (P & R) sessions to provide developmental assistance in achieving individual Sales Quotas and skills enhancement.
- Help implement and manage Target Account strategies
- Assist with Product knowledge and Selling Skills Training at weekly Sales Meeting.
- Stay current with Competitor activity in the Territory
- Attend and participate in Job Fairs, Trade Shows, and Exhibits as needed.
A Career With UniFirst Offers:Sales Training
- High School Diploma or GED - a College Degree is a nice plus.
- 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience - sales management experience is a nice plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Good with computer and tablet operation, including MS Office.
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 30% Employee Discount
: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.Career Mobility
: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We're a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. A UniFirst career can take you as far as you want to go.
Tools and Programs:
UniFirst's many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind - to help you succeed. Culture
: UniFirst sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.Diversity:
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission, monthly bonus, and an industry leading benefits package that includes: 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
UniFirst is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the multi-billion dollar garment services industry. In our 80th year of business, we currently employ more than 11,000 team partners who serve well over 250,000 customer locations in 45 states, Canada and Europe. We are rated "One of the 10 Best Sales Organizations" to work for by Selling Power Magazine, on the Forbes Magazine "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. And, our amazing sales team is at the heart of it all!
Do you enjoy being a leader and are you focused on achieving goals? If so, UniFirst has a unique opportunity for you to join our team as a Sales Manager Trainee. The Sales Manager Trainee role will put you on a fast track to management through an award-winning training program that will teach you what it takes to become a successful leader in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws