FlynnO'Hara the largest school uniform company in the US is currently looking to fill a Full and or Part Time Key Holder positions in our Exton, Pennsylvania retail location. The Key Holder must be available to start at 9:30AM and is responsible for managing sales, operations, asset protection and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Assume responsibility for the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Assist in the direction and supervision of associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, and reconciling cash receipts or in performing guest services.
- Ensure weekly schedules are followed to ensure proper floor coverage; review station schedules for accuracy.
- Promote legendary customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Actively monitor inventory levels and sales to make timely and appropriate requests to maximize store fulfillment.
- Promote the use of product knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales and service levels.
- Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping; visual merchandising and organization are kept to the highest standard.
- Train associates on visual merchandising to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Comply with all policies and procedures related to the opening and closing of the store, cash register transactions, bank deposits and daily cash reconciliations.
- Proactively manage all aspects of loss prevention to ensure the protection of company assets including cash, merchandise and company property.
- Assist Store Manager and Assistant Manager in taking time to effectively orient new employees, set clear performance expectations, train, and coach; give constructive performance feedback.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Build strong sales and service relationships with guests through inspiring and motivating the team into action.
- Set the tone, pace, and consistently model key sales and service behaviors with every team member creating an optimal guest purchase experience.
- Maximize all email capture in order to ensure optimal customer communication.
- Must be flexible to travel to in school events, company meetings and off site projects.
- Prepare and oversee physical inventory, receiving of merchandise and reporting discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Ensure consistent execution of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years retail experience preferred.
- 1 year management team supervision preferred.
- Proficient in Windows based software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to analyze sales and inventory reports.
- Open availability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends in order to support the needs of the company.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with guests, peers and leadership.
- Comfortable with making decisions and mediating conflict within the team environment.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong leadership qualities: the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization and with guests.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day, or moving on the sales floor or stockroom.
- Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting up to 30 lbs., climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- MUST be available to start at 9:30AM.
Posting ID: 579116876Posted: 2021-01-12