Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Architect & Designer Sales Manager (ADSM) to join our Distribution Center located in Washington, DC. The Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
• With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
• With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
• In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
As an Architect & Designer Sales Manager (ADSM) you will be responsible for developing, managing, and growing Cosentino’s product awareness, acceptance and sales to the contract design & commercial segments for both interior and exterior applications.
You will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other members of Cosentino Sales Team. Going more granular, you will work on different fronts:
• Create short- and long-term sales plans to penetrate architectural and design firms, developers, corporate accounts, new property owners and services providers to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding and exterior facades
• Execute sales plans created within agreed upon timelines from the customer or Cosentino Management
• Manage own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Promote organization’s products in formal presentations to architects, designers and targeted organizations
• Actively represent and promote Cosentino to the community through hosting and attendance of local chapter events for ASID, IIDA & AIA along with other targeted associations
• Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms involved with new development or renovation work for existing building interiors and exteriors
• Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Salesforce CRM)
• Timely manage and communicate across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs including updating sales collateral, product technical data and information, samples, mockups and proposals.
• Coordinate with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution
• Commit to continual learning and knowledge of Cosentino Surfacing Products, the proper application and specification requirements along with fabrication and installation process to ensure proper use and overall customer satisfaction.
• Act as a facilitator and provides recommendations to senior management with key sales information as it relates to markets and regions.
• 4+ years of building materials / construction / commercial projects sales experience
• 2+ years of proven capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
• 1+ year of business development
• Stone fabrication or distribution
• High School / GED
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• Building materials market
• Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
• Capacity to develop workshops for architect and designers that count as continues education credits.
• Computer skills: Office Suite, CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone® quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production, and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation, and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino, and all its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are equal opportunity employers, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Cosentino, and all of its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where it operates. Cosentino, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies, will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.