POSITION SUMMARY: Maintains and oversees electrical, general and preventative maintenance, and resolves immediate operational and safety concerns.
CORE WORK PRINCIPLE: Colossians 3:23 is the foundation of URM's standard for employment, Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people. The goal for each employee is to enrich and sustain a humble heart attitude; to enrich and sustain a mindset of serving others, treating them with kindness and truth; and to enrich and sustain a zealous desire for achieving work objectives without any ulterior motives or agendas.
• Installation and maintenance of low and high electrical systems and equipment
• Maintenance activities include but not limited to equipment operational condition readings and adjustments, light bulb and ballast replacement, plumbing repairs, preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and controls, filter replacement, general equipment lubrication, maintain machinery, equipment and other materials, painting, locksmith work, basic carpentry and construction.
• Ability to read and understand drawings, diagrams, schematics, and equipment manuals.
• Follow all applicable workplace laws, regulations, and standards; including the understanding and use of workplace chemicals, SDS, personal protective equipment and the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Document and record all completed work orders in a neat and organized manner.
•Available to work extended shift periods, weekends, non-regular work periods, and/or holidays as needed, be "on call", and respond to emergency situations.
• Must be able to travel to other business locations as needed.
• Interacts with and works with contractors/ vendors, who assist in the operation and maintenance of the facility.
• Responsible for maintaining department records and information as required by city, county and state regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Climb ladders up to 26'.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
• Noise levels are considered moderate to high.
• Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
• Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at work sites.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND LICENSURES:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience.
• Valid driver's license and the ability to be added to the company auto insurance policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent organization skills and project management skills.
• Electrical and mechanical aptitude.
• Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools.
• Basic carpentry and construction skills.
• Relatable Certifications preferred.
• Ability to operate pallet jack and a forklift.