Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. This position is perfect for a Computer Science student or someone ready to move beyond just education in IT and get some experience. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a CMC Expediter position. This is a 24/7 NOC team responsible for production systems health monitoring, escalation handling and standardized communication of all Incident Management within the Technical Operations organization. Successful candidates must be able to multi-task and prioritize system events according to severity and escalation procedures. Candidates must be able to monitor multiple communications platforms and comfortable communicating quickly and accurately in to both internal and external groups. This individual must be comfortable navigating trouble tickets and maintaining a sense of urgency throughout every shift. Candidates are required to work a rotating shift schedule.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Monitoring Communications Channels and New Tickets, assuring timely notification or assignment and proper communication to Engineer team.
· Assist with and follow External and Internal Escalation Procedures.
· Expediter must be able to handle stressful situations, dispatching multiple arriving tickets, initiating emergency conference bridge calls, and quickly advising the team of various conditions.
· Use Standardized Communications for Customer communications, Emergency Vendor Maintenances, Scheduled Maintenances and Service Interruptions.
· Monitoring of Incident, Change, and Problems Management policies and procedures.
· Initiating or Assisting with Communications between departments, vendors and partners.
· Accurately following existing Policies and Procedures and able to pivot to updated or new Policies and Procedures as necessary.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Must be Enthusiastic about working in IT and Learning New Things
· Professional demeanor and ability to communicate.
· MUST be comfortable working in a Windows environment.
· At least 1 year of Technical Education (Community College, College, Trade School, etc.)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Preference given to holders of CCNA (or above) or CompTIA Network+ certifications
· Willing to work 12-hour shift (3 days on / 3 days off)
· Network or system administration skills a plus.
· Experience with Science Logic is a plus.
· Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time (up to 12 hours)
· Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach daily
· Able to lift to 25 pounds occasionally
· Able to walk long distances
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and network connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status.