Perform accurate record keeping and data entry for United Cooperative’s energy division. Manage the information flow of the sale and delivery of energy products, the service work of energy-related products, and manage the information and financial aspects of convenience stores and other cooperative retail assets, i.e. ponderosas, hardware stores, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry into back office software.
- Manage and process delivery tickets.
- Manage and process work orders.
- Perform tracking of inventory.
- Document all transfers.
- Complete month-end close out procedures.
- Generate monthly summary reports.
- Enter new contracts into software and ensure that all deliveries are applied to contracts correctly.
- Verify correct pricing and volume on customer invoices.
- Perform data entry of specified product pricing.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience of proven data entry experience or the equivalent combination of administrative education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 10-key calculator experience.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to analyze reports, inventory and monthly reconciliation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organized, cooperative, and willing to assist others.
- AS/400 platform-based software experience preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position operates in a professional office setting.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and have the ability to stoop, bend, and reach on occasion.
- Must have the ability to type frequently throughout the day.
Posting ID: 597669922Posted: 2021-01-22