Income Potential: $45,000 - $100,000+ a year
Full-time – 100% Full commission (1099 independent contractor)
Work authorization: United States
Full Job Description
Immediate openings available for financial advisors and/or life insurance agents focused on developing retirement strategies for our clients. Our advisors and agents have been able to achieve as much as a six-figure income by following our well-established system and providing great service to our clients at the same time.
We specialize in providing financial planning for community members who work in healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, and other not-for-profit institutions. We have relationships with school districts and other public organizations nationwide to help them with their retirement and financial planning. We are searching for experienced financial professionals interested in advancing their career as well as talented individuals looking to enter the financial services industry as a new career path.
Career Opportunities for Experienced and Inexperienced Financial Representatives:
Whether you're a seasoned financial professional or just beginning your career in the financial services industry, we have a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where your success and earning potential is unlimited. Our successful system focused on thorough and continuing training, peer to peer support and mentorship is designed to help you build a reliable growing income alongside a rewarding career.
- Experienced Advisors and Agents: As an experienced Financial Advisor and/or Life Insurance Agent, you will have the opportunity to continue building upon your career and personal book of business. If you're an experienced life insurance agent, we can help you take your business to the next level. If you’re a licensed Financial Advisor, interested in providing a personalized retirement and financial planning experience for our clients and their families and you want the flexibility to create your own schedule and build your career on your terms, consider joining our team.
- New Agents: For many new agents and individuals interested in becoming an investment advisor representative or life insurance agent, starting a career in the financial services industry can be daunting. Your immediate questions may include, “What kind of training do you provide?”, “What license(s) will I need?”, “Do I need a license to start?”, “How do I get the required license(s)?”, “Where can I begin to learn and increase my knowledge of the financial services industry?”, “What company will offer me a strong foundation through experienced mentors and training programs?”, “What company will offer the best compensation for my effort and growth?”. We will help you answer those questions and take the fear out of starting your financial services career.
- Why work with us:
- The demonstrated opportunity to make first year earnings of up to $45,000 - $100,000+
- The ability to be your own boss and build your own business
- The ability to build a book of business and significant residual income that can pay you for years
- No cold calling, we use pre-set appointments with clients
- Full back-office support to simplify your life (case management, admin, CRM, tech, commissions, sales reports)
- The public employee marketplace is consistent and nearly recession-proof
- Strongly prefer candidates with a current life insurance license or investment advisor representative license (Series 65, or 7 & 66)
- Will consider qualified candidates that are committed to obtaining the appropriate license(s) with our help
- Ability to utilize common software programs (Google Docs, Zoom Video Conferencing etc.)
- What makes someone successful with us are the following characteristics:
- Unwavering integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Self-discipline to set your own schedule and goals
- Sincere desire to help people
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position. To offer investment advisory services, candidates must be approved and become Investment Adviser Representatives of EncompassMore LLC, a division of Verity Asset Management, Registered Investment Advisor, 280 South Mangum Street, 550 Diamond View II, Durham, NC 27701. To offer insurance products, candidates must be licensed in the state(s) in which the insurance products are sold and be contracted with Appreciation Insurance & Financial Services, 2485 Village View Dr #190, Henderson, NV 89074. Verity Asset Management and Appreciation Insurance & Financial Services are not affiliated.
Posting ID: 598737631Posted: 2021-01-26