Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- A high school diploma.
- Experience with inventory software. Preferred no required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver's certification.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
To be considered:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to work full time and overtime when necessary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Sick Time, Vacation
South Bay Sandblasting & Tank Cleaning, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides equal opportunity to all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected groups under State, Federal, or Local Equal Opportunity Laws.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 573125821Posted: 2021-01-21