Req ID: 107022
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Support recruiting efforts for primarily billable resources across NTT DATA Services portfolio of engagements
- Effectively utilize Applicant Tracking System to document and process sourced talent.
- Break down client requirements into effective search campaigns.
- Use various sourcing channels, job postings, phone calling, emailing, social networking to bring in qualified candidates.
- Negotiate compensation with individuals and/or third party firms.
- Strict adherence to maintaining compliance with tools, systems, and processes.
- Solid understanding of US Immigration, work visas and work authorization
- Basic organization skills and ability to manage several priorities and processes without being overwhelmed
- Ability to form and build strong relationships.
- Team player willing and able to help the team succeed as while driving their individual success.
- Can still thrive with some ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Contingent labor/Staffing agency experience.
- Understanding of Professional Services engagement types (Staff Aug T&M, Fixed Priced Solutions, Managed Services) and the differences in how they are delivered.
- SuccessFactors or JobDiva experience.
- Experience recruiting technical talent.
- Minimum of 2 years expiring in recruiting specifically for Technical talent (IT, Engineering)
- Minimum of 1 year experience using an Applicant tracking system.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Posting ID: 601111450Posted: 2021-01-21