We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to Allergy, Asthma& Immunology patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We treat patients with various allergic diseases. We do allergy skin testing, breathing tests, oral food challenges, give allergy shots and Immunology work up.
Posting ID: 595879071Posted: 2021-01-18