When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here. What you'll be doing...
The eCommerce Analytics Consultant is responsible for providing ongoing insights and recommendations to the Verizon Business Group wireless and wireline portal/eCommerce team. As a member of the Digital & Customer Experience Digital Analytics team, your work will sit at the front row of meaningful action that drives business growth and provides meaningful customer experiences. Leveraging data from multiple sources, you will interpret performance, make recommendations, and partner with peer teams to provide the insights that affect change and drive the business forward.
What we're looking for...
- Evaluate end-to-end eCommerce analytics including user behavior, conversions, cart composition, transaction level data, journey performance, and campaign performance.
- Leverage Adobe analytics and Tableau visualizations to understand performance and conduct root cause analyses. Adept at working with multiple sources of data and identifying the best way to connect data sets.
- Create executive ready presentations and reporting of key insights on a regular basis. Customize each presentation specific to audiences based on background and knowledge of data presented.
- Partner with Analytics Architecture team to develop reporting methodologies and visualizations to drive deeper insights to performance and future product enhancements. Ensure all data elements needed to properly evaluate performance are accounted for. Ability to obtain data, execute reporting and analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
- Uncover emerging trends and areas of focus for leadership to focus. Be vocal on opportunities to strengthen the user experience and business performance. Responsible for turning raw data into logical information for reporting, dash boarding, and visualization.
You like to work on lots of different projects at the same time and can handle them all with your specialized skills. Storytelling with data is a passion of yours and you're excited about user experience. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day but you are organized so no balls are dropped. You view problems as puzzles you'd like to tackle. You are comfortable working on your own but you also enjoy collaborating. You are a good listener and able to translate a business question into just the right analysis to find the answer.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Finance, or other quantitative field or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- eCommerce reporting experience.
- Hands on experience as a consumer of data within Adobe Analytics.
- Experience providing recommendations to stakeholders, partners, and business leadership within a matrixed organization.
Even better if you have:
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and charting) and PowerPoint (or Google equivalent).
- Keen eye for detail in reporting.
- Managed projects and delivered results for multiple partners.
- Exposure to Fraud Management.
- Experience with SQL and use of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Thoughtspot, or Qlik.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion
page to learn more.
Posting ID: 607146517Posted: 2021-02-17