Join the industry leader! BOLAND provides clients with sustainable and energy efficient solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington, DC / Baltimore metropolitan area. We allow building occupants and owners to do what they do best -- focus on business, not buildings.
Did you know we have been named a "Best Place to Work" by 'Washington Business Journal' 12 times?
Rental Services Sales Representative: Generate and maximize rental revenue through the promotion of Boland Rental Services and its offerings in the market that the company currently operates within. Success will be measured by the achievement of orders received, market share, client base growth / diversification and revenue goals for the line of business.
- Maintain and grow revenues of existing client base through multi-level relationship building.
- Develop new accounts and relationships within targeted industry segments.
- Conduct face to face meetings and presentations with decision makers.
- In conjunction with Rental Project Team, conduct site assessments of client facilities for potential Contingency Plans.
- Work with Rental Project Team to provide clients / prospects with job site assessments, development / design of application solutions, equipment sizing and quotes. Apply the sales process to close projects.
- Develop and close sales opportunities. Grow business in non-emergency type markets such as planned outages, seasonal rentals, outsourced redundancy and special events rentals.
- Document client / prospect interactions and activities in CRM.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Preferred 2 years of experience in inside or outside sales
- Strong sales and client service abilities, self-starter, works well with minimal supervision
- Strong math and communication skills
- Outgoing, driven, ability to develop and create client relationships
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Able to walk and climb ladders to access buildings and mechanical rooms, work indoors and outdoors through all seasonal changes, and lift 10 lbs. regularly
- Preferred equipment knowledge or experience with industry and/or HVAC
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Great and supportive work environment
- Professional training and growth
- Generous educational assistance program
- Recognition and outstanding co-workers!
If you are interested in joining the Boland team, please apply!
We want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 601.4(a), 60300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.