We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities for Construction Project Manager:
- Experience in EIFS (Exterior Insulating Finish Systems)
- Manage communications, paperwork, budgets, schedules, people and quality of work at multiple construction sites.
- Review plans and specifications.
- Perform complete and accurate project take offs and estimates.
- Accurately and cost effectively order materials for your projects.
- Understand, abide by, and enforce OSHA and General Contractors safety rules and regulations.
- Have knowledge of building codes, and other legal restrictions as necessary.
- Work closely with and promote good relationships with general contractors, owners, and other related trades.
- Motivated and able to work with the Superintendents, field workers, and office team.
- Be proactive, not reactive. Ability to anticipate and solve problems is crucial.
- Review contract documents, including exhibits and scope.
- Attend Awards Meetings, to communicate with the project team regarding details of project.
- Attend any onsite meetings and visit the job sites regularly to give direction and check on quality of work.
- Be able to produce and review RFI's, ASI's, Addenda's, Change Requests and Change Orders.
- Be able to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide information to other team members for job start up documentation. Submittals, mobilization checklists, material orders, etc.
- Modify templates to suit jobs, including but not limited to, mobilization checklist, ordering checklist, and job start up.
- Produce job schedules for GC's and the field to follow.
- Provide weekly job cost reporting to owners.
The Construction Project Manager we’re seeking must:
- have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager
- have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the construction industry
- be a team player
- be able to provide professional references for us to contact
- have strong computer experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project; prefer Sage Project Management software and PlanSwift Estimating software or similar
- **Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Please visit our website www.airdinc.com for more information on our company.
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance, Dental and Vision are optional.
- Simple IRA with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Pay rate is negotiable pending on experience
Robert A. Aird, Inc. is a building envelope contractor located in Frederick, MD and working primarily in the Baltimore, Washington, Northern Virginia metro area since 1975. Generally, our scopes include EIFS (Exterior Insulating Finish Systems), stucco, plaster, air/water barriers, deck coatings, carpentry, flashing, paint, and sealants. Robert A. Aird, Inc. takes pride being a family owned and operated, industry leader with 45 years of experience and expertise in our trades.
Posting ID: 593376756Posted: 2021-01-26