The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is searching for two Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinators
based out of our Rockville, Maryland office.
The Emmes Company, LLC is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We are dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems deployment, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in biomedical research. Emmes offers support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation. Primary Purpose
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an entry-level opportunity that offers great growth potential with an exciting career path. This role will work closely with Talent Acquisition Manager and support the talent acquisition team. Responsibilities
- Review and consistently update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage candidate records throughout the recruitment cycle, ensuring records are accurately updated and/or dispositioned during each phase
- Provide a high level of responsiveness, communication, and follow-up for interview scheduling activities, including travel arrangements and expenses
- Organize and align complex calendars and time zones to schedule interviews and meetings
- Post and accurately maintain job advertisements, including managing social media avenues
- Participate in phone screens with candidates to determine minimal qualifications and career goals
- Process and complete references and background checks in coordination with legally compliant practices
- Manage storage of personnel files in paper and online formats, ensuring consistency and accuracy of compliant practices in conjunction with talent acquisition team
- Prepare for and participate in key recruiting events including virtual career fairs, Emmes' open houses, government events, and university sponsored partnership meetings
- Provide video/audio conference setup and support
- Review, process, and file monthly billing invoices in a timely manner
- Prepare meeting agendas, take and transcribe concise minutes, and accurately file notes for future reference, ensuring updates to actionable items are understood and captured
- As assigned, manage special projects that advance the mission of the talent acquisition team
- Other duties as assigned
CONNECT WITH US!!
- Bachelor 's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or Sociology
- Understanding of compliance hiring requirements for a government contractor desired
- Familiarity with video conferencing software, preferably Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience using social media tools, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required; fluency in a secondary language is a plus
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.