Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA. PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
* You must have a Top Secret level clearance with Full Scope Polygraph that is current and can be verified. RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: * Manage the contract to insure we are meeting the SOW. * Ensure personnel assigned to contract have knowledge, skills, training, equipment to perform their job, and perform to budget for the contract. * Execute the Constellis Quality program to maintain quality performance to meet or exceed requirements. * Maintain a close relationship with the customer. * Liaison between the customer and Constellis operations management team. * Provide supervisory direction to site supervisors on performance, staff issues, and other pertinent information. * Create an atmosphere for upward advancement. * Knowledge and understanding of all monitoring, badging, and helpdesk teir I and II duties and assist as needed. * Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
* H.S. Diploma or GED.
* U.S. Citizen.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred.
* Supervisory experience.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to present information in an effective manner to senior management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), E-mail, Internet.
* Must be available for frequent local travel.
* Must have a current required Top Secret clearance with Full Life Cycle Polygraph. WHY CONSTELLIS?
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Some local travel required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet