This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan
- Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
TASKS: The contractor shall:
- Develop and execute community engagement and study recruitment plans/strategies.
- Manage the execution and day-to-day operations of assigned clinical trial participant recruitment programs.
- Research and write materials targeted at various stakeholders.
- Analyze and research public health and epidemiology data related to VRC candidate vaccine pathogens, i.e.., HIV, Chikungunya, Ebola, Marburg and Influenza.
- Author scientific documents necessary for VRC vaccine clinical trials conduct.
- Participate in clinical trials planning and training for externally conducted trials of VRC products, including domestic and international trials.
- Monitor and evaluate program metrics and management of program timelines.
- Perform financial planning and budgetary management of advertisement campaigns.
- Manage procurement, vendor payments and invoices for advertisement campaigns and recruitment projects.
- Manage the contract and scope of work negotiations with advertisement and recruitment vendors.
- Review vendor contracts and work to ensure execution of contracts to planned timelines.
- Organize and liaise with community members to develop programs that will engage and educate communities to increase awareness of HIV vaccine research and vaccine research in general.
- Serve as VRC’s liaison to the Community Advisory Board (CAB); translate science to the CAB, present consent forms and marketing materials for community review, and report feedback to the principal investigator.
- Develop and conduct protocol trainings, per clinical trial goals at VRC.
- Serve as subject matter expert and provide technical assistance to other NIH departments around recruitment, health education, advertisement, outreach and retention.
- Represent Recruitment, Retention and Outreach in the development of regulatory documents, including but not limited to multi-site manual of operations and IND annual reports.
- Review enrollment feasibility of proposed studies and provide advice on improving suitability of inclusion and exclusion criteria for recruitment, efficacy, ease of conduct and costs.
- Provide policy analysis to CAB on NIAID’s procedural and regulatory recommendations for community advisory boards.
- Evaluate historical and ongoing recruitment, enrollment, and retention data and develop publications, presentations, and VRC clinical trials guidelines based on VRC data.
- Assess published and public literature regarding best practices for recruitment, retention and outreach.
- Conduct health services research by collecting, organizing and analyzing data used in reporting cost-effectiveness, efficacy, and efficiency of recruitment programs and advertisement campaigns.
- Develop and implement quality improvement tools and methodologies to ensure accuracy of clinical trial participant data.
- Develop, optimize and improve VRC guidelines and SOP’s to streamline workflow.
- Develop, maintain, and update VRC data management and statistical analysis plans to maintain data integrity and to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis in response to special purpose data requests.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of clinical informatics applications and projects.
- Participate in the implementation and adoption of health systems technology to support optimal clinical effectiveness and efficiency.
REQUIREMENTS: The contractor must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position; a full job description can be made available at that time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren’t contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly’s Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what’s next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]