COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pain Medicine (PM)
- Strong MGMA Base salary + Percentage of Collections
- Earning potential of $800,000
- Benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Negotiable PTO
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Pain Medicine (PM)
- 4.5 day work week - Clinic hours 8am-5pm, Fridays till 12:30
- Roughly 20-25 patients per day including 1-2 new patients
- 20-22 procedures per week
- Excellent administrative staff and mid-level support
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Pain Medicine (PM)
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain
- Unable to accommodate Visas
COMMUNITY Pain Medicine (PM)
- #28 on "Top 100 Places to Live" by Livibility, "Top 15 City" for affordable living by Forbes and "Top 10 Food City" by National Geographic.
- If you're a sports fan, then Ohio State University has a team for you or you can take a quick drive to catch a Reds, Bengals, Indians or Browns game
- Visit Ohio's only public market in North Market and shop for fresh and unique cuisines from 30 different vendors.
- Spend the day at the Scioto Mile enjoying acres of parkland, miles of trails that snake along the Scioto River and the 15,000 square foot interactive fountain for the kiddos.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 161452
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Posting ID: 594526437Posted: 2021-01-26