Erin Condren Design is looking for a full time Assistant Store Manager for our brick-and-mortar store in Fairfax, VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the Guest Experience and store environment to Erin Condren standards
- Meeting, or exceeding, store financial goals
- Assist in overseeing operational and organizational standards
- Implement and execute marketing, visual, and product strategy as directed by upper management
- Assist in managing store's employees including hiring, providing feedback, scheduling, and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of retail POS systems
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Availability including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Positive, flexible, and solution-oriented
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays and PTO
Posting ID: 594597376Posted: 2021-01-17