We are seeking an experienced Collision Auto Body Technician who is motivated, reliable, and committed to quality work! are a family-owned and operated complete auto repair shop, come grow with us!! $1500 Signing bonus available.
As an Auto Body Technician, you will play a key part in delivering on our promise of speed, quality, and customer satisfaction. You will approach repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process. Responsibilities include repairing all assigned vehicles to pre-accident condition, following the written repair order and our processes for operational excellence.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick day
- Signing bonus
- Paid Certification
- Repair shop usage
- De-trimming and disassembling vehicles, putting parts on parts carts
- Performing pre-pulls to make repair vs. replace decisions
- Assisting in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary
- Determining when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle-time savings
- Knowing the status of own vehicles and being open to others' feedback on getting and keeping vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery
- Performing quality repairs without passing on defects
- Utilizing the technical information sheet attached to the work order for all structural repairs, replacement, airbag, and mechanical work
- Following quality control processes and meeting the return rate target
- Using all required safety equipment and following proper repair procedures
- Adhering to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal
- Keeping personal work area organized and returning tools, materials, and equipment to designated areas after use.
- Teamwork, motivation, and commitment to quality are keys to success for the Auto Body Technician who joins our team.
Knowledge of manufacturers' repair processes and adherence to technical repair processesJB.0.00.LN
Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures
Valid state driver's license
Posting ID: 556794129Posted: 2021-01-20