We were named one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc Magazine in consecutive years (2013 & 2014). We also achieved additional honors by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Fastest Growing companies in the Bay Area of 2013. We want people on our side who have a lively side of their own; people who appreciate hard work and aren't afraid to get a little greasy (elbow grease, that is) all while having fun. If you're ready to join, then get set and apply!
- Develop, debug, enhance and maintain functionality of the platform and back-end tools and APIs using the existing technical infrastructure, practices and methodologies
- Work independently and with minimal guidance to complete development tasks
- Develop across the entire stack, including front-end, business-tier, and database-tier
- Develop increasing understanding of the platform architecture, codebase, and functionality.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3+ years of practical experience as software developer.
- Have a solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Commanding Knowledge of CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience with building UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, D3.
- Experience architecting, building, and scaling elegant solutions to maximize team productivity.
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessor SASS.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Nice to have : basic knowledge of full stack development.
- Bonus: experience building mobile web applications or products for international audiences, including localization
- Extra Bonus Points: you're fun to be around!
Our mission is to help both employers grow their business and employees grow their career. We believe in hard work. We believe in opportunity. And we believe that when these intersect, lives change for the better.
Posting ID: 563205850Posted: 2021-01-15