The ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience working in the commercial real estate sector, have a strong financial acumen, and experience supervising teams. The Asset Manager will be 100% responsible for the operations, tenant experience, and financial performance of the portfolio. They will work closely with the Principals of the company.
Critical Outcomes & Deliverables:
- Create a dashboard to monitor the health of each asset in the portfolio in order to provide high-quality reporting, allowing our executive team to ensure our investors' investments are protected.
- Create an institutional quality investor reporting package in order to provide our investors with a detailed investment summary and property level financial details.
- Take leasing responsibilities for all properties in the portfolio, ensuring that tenants’ leasing offers (Letter of Intent) are responded to in 1 business day and leases are negotiated within two weeks of LOI acceptance.
- Take over investor reporting for all funds and syndications, ensuring all reporting is finalized and sent to investors before the 25th of the following month.
- Create cash flow projections for all properties, allowing for accurate cash flow and investor distribution modeling.
- Implement all Capital Improvement Projects in order to maximize the value of each asset and to increase leasing activity and tenant retention.
Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the President of the company
- Responsible for implementing the short and long-term financial strategy, to maximize assets’ performance and value.
- Manage all aspects of leasing, including tenant negotiation, lease creation, and signature.
- Review property performance compared to competitors.
- Provide first-class customer service to meet tenant needs & coordinate as needed to resolve problems.
- Create/prepare appropriate scopes of work and conduct for the vendor bidding process.
- Complete annual budgets: control operating cost, capital expenditures, and general and administrative costs.
- Oversee completion of tenant improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases and work letter agreements to ensure owner and tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy, and rent commencement.
- Maintaining the physical asset.
- Develop and manage an executive property level dashboard; prepare and send all investor reporting.
Asset Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in real estate, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Commercial Property Management.
- Fully understand property management and its financial aspects.
- Working knowledge of essential software.
- Competent in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from tenants or clients.
- Herndon, Virginia – Candidates are preferred to live within close proximity of our Office
Posting ID: 601703281Posted: 2021-01-25