Why Work Here?
Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing organization in the country. Our extensive portfolio of life insurance and annuity products includes Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC, and more.
Each of our state licensed representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom, they have the resources to provide clients with endless options and the ability to customize the best coverage and prices that fit families’ needs. Our most important focus areas include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve success.
We host national conferences and events to support our agents in becoming experts on the industry-leading products we offer our clients.
• Ability to achieve financial independence in 24 - 36 months
• Access to industry’s top carriers and their product portfolio
• Access to proprietary products, including Debt Free Life
• Digital tools to drive leads and recruits
• The industry’s only true agency ownership opportunity
• Passive income opportunities with ongoing client engagement
• World-class incentive trips across the globe
PLEASE WATCH THE CORPORATE OVERVIEW VIDEO ABOUT THE POSITION BEFORE SCHEDULING PHONE INTERVIEW
SCHEDULE A PHONE INTERVIEW AT WWW.MIRES-AGENCY.GR8.COM
Every week begins with you, the agent, on the phone setting appointments for the week by using the LEADS generated by the in-house mailing center. Each week as a full time advisor, the expectation is 12-15 appointments. We offer training from the nations top producers, daily conference calls on training, personal growth, and local and national events to help sharpen your skills and expand your portfolio.
Schedule: Producer Average - 35 hours/week
$100,000 FIRST YEAR - See Corporate Overview Video Below for Details on Compensation
What Sets Us Apart?
Products we specialize and train in:
1. Go to WWW.MIRES-AGENCY.GR8.COM and watch corporate overview video
2. If you feel like you'd be a good fit, schedule a phone interview on that page and we'll have a discussion on if the feeling is mutual
If you are interested in learning more, reach out to our National Hiring Director Renee Mires at 816-284-8758.