For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
** This position is contingent upon a contract award **
SOS is seeking a highly qualified Quality Control Manager for a program supporting the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, Colombia. The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for implementing the Quality Control Plan (QCP) and meeting Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) requirements for the contract.
· Ensures QCP is reviewed, updated and approved by the customer annually or as required
· Ensures all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements
· Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues
· Ensures corrective measures eliminate deficiencies and recurrence
· Recommends process performance improvements
· Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on qualityQualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
· 5 years’ Quality Control / Quality Assurance experience
· Certified as an American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) AND ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
· Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of regulations and guidance
· Level III language proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity.