We’re looking for experienced financial professionals to join our team. Whether you’re looking for a change or seeking to align with a stable, dependable firm, and you have a passion for insurance and investments, then there’s no better place to work than New York Life Insurance Company. So if you’re interested in new market opportunities, expanding your products and services, or giving your clients greater peace of mind, we can help.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures. We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Desired Skills and Experience
• 4-year college degree
• 1+ years industry experience as a Registered Representative/Financial Advisor
• Experience selling insurance; Life and Health License preferred
• Securities Registrations as a Registered Representative: FINRA S6, S63 and/or S7 preferred
• Accredited Designations preferred, but not required i.e. CFP®, ChFC®, or MSFS
• Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and understanding of comprehensive financial planning concepts
• Accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
New York Life is committed to offering its Agents/Registered Representatives/Financial Advisors training and support
• Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
• Our Advanced Planning Group supports a variety of wealth strategies and business planning objectives.
• Eagle Strategies is a Registered Investment Advisor for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives and wish to offer investment advisory services
• A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
• Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
• Committed managers who don’t sell; but instead are dedicated to helping you succeed
• A formal program for leadership and corporate opportunities, if desired
Our compensation and benefits programs include:
• Significant Income Potential
• Comprehensive medical coverage1 2
• Retirement package; defined benefit pension plan and 401k2
• Group life and disability income insurance1 2
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life through over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
• #69 on Fortune 100 in 2018
• Most MDRT3 members in the United States
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) according to Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
SMRU 1799504 /EXP 7/1/19
1 Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance.
2 The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the New York Life Insurance Company Retirement Plan (and other benefit plans) at any time. Please refer to the applicable summary plan descriptions and plan documents for more information about these plans.
3 MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2018
Posting ID: 563543263Posted: 2021-01-25