Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in banquet kitchen functions.Responsibilities
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per banquet event orders.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation, this is Texas luxury living at its finest. At the Hotel Crescent Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are just a few perks that can be expected when working here.
Posting ID: 600552872Posted: 2021-01-18