We offer Benefits, Paid Vacation, a great working environment, and opportunities for advancement for our locations in Macomb County.
- Greet persons entering practice, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- File and maintain patient records and adhere to patient confidentiality policy.
- Provide information about practice, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results or prescription refills to appropriate staff.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
Qualifications and Education
· High School Graduate or GED
· 1 year front desk experience in a medical environment preferred (Not Required)
· Basic knowledge of medical terminology
· Demonstrated computer skills
· Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone, and in writing
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Ability to read and comprehend patient medical charts, medical terminology, prescription medications, and physician messages
We provide cutting edge medicine with a personal touch to patients of all ages. Our Beaumont doctors check, test, monitor, vaccinate, x-ray, prevent, screen, manage, diagnose and treat patients like family. At Silver Pine Medical Group, we are re proud to be a designated Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Patient-Centered Medical Home practice and CPC+ through CMS. To earn these special designations, we have instituted a range of capabilities that help us better manage the care of populations as well as individuals with chronic conditions.
Posting ID: 593324311Posted: 2021-01-19