Under general direction, perform a wide range of administrative duties and mailroom support services. The duties would include, but are not limited to performing tasks in functional areas such as correspondence processing, travel coordination, filing, data entry, records management, mailroom services, vehicle fleet management, and other related administrative tasks. Core work hours are from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The personnel shall provide daily administrative support which includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Effectively execute all duties while balancing the needs of the customer as well as programmatic requirements. Interact with and greet customers in a proactive, friendly, professional, and service based manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails and aim for the highest level of customer satisfaction through “first call/contact resolution”. Use discretion to triage and/or escalate as needed.
- Use various software applications for word processing, data entry, composing, preparing correspondence and travel documents, briefings, reports and graphic presentations and a wide variety of other analytical, process flow, financial spreadsheet, narrative, tabular and statistical materials requiring complex formats and arrangement.
- The field office Work Authorization inbox shall be checked every five working days and entered into the system for routing.
- The field office Work Authorization inbox shall be checked for return (signed) work authorization and the tracking spreadsheet updated biweekly.
- The returned (signed) work authorizations shall be uploaded into the system to officially closeout the transaction.
- Enter and maintain all travel document receipts for travel for the various field office organizations.
- Escort visitors--work with security to arrange for foreign visitors.
- Develop and maintain administrative data systems such as contact lists, shared calendars, and the dashboard.
- Perform writing, editorial and layout services, graphic design, high-resolution scanning, and all other steps necessary to provide digital "camera ready" output for brochures or other publications.
- Receive visitors, screen calls and refer inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Establish, audit, and maintain data entry for all activities in the office files and databases, including electronic data files consistent with standard file storage/structure methodologies and office policies and procedures.
- Support the management of office filing and record systems ensuring the highest level of data quality, integrity and accuracy.
- Maintain all files, records, documents, correspondence, briefings, reports, graphic presentations, photos, etc. on a shared drive.
- Some administrative support staff shall support the specific Assistant Managers and their respective groups.
- Some administrative support staff shall be assigned responsibilities as Issues Management Coordinators and will be the organizations' records custodians.
- Facilities/Conference Room management: Provide assistance in preparing briefing material for meetings/conferences, setting up telephone conferences
- Provide a Monthly Status Report outlining the work accomplished in the period specified to include any difficulties encountered, remedial actions taken, and work hours spent.
- Serve as backup for all duties on an as needed basis.
MAILROOM/DOCUMENT CENTER SERVICES
Personnel shall be familiar with the appropriate mail regulations and guidelines, including those of the United States Postal Service in order to comply with directive requirements for mail processing of documents. Mailroom Services shall be provided in accordance with locally established Mailroom Procedure Guidelines to include:
- Incoming/out-going mail, copying, faxing, binding will be processed within 24 hours of receipt, unless customer requests another time.
- Data entry of all correspondence into the system.
- Scanning correspondence and attachments, including email.
- Ensuring correspondence is routed to the appropriate field office organization through electronic capabilities and/or routine mailing capabilities in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all correspondence is file coded and routed to the Records Coordinator for disposition.
- Serve as the focal point for incoming and outgoing field office correspondence.
Many of the local office spaces are limited access and personnel not assigned there are considered visitors. The contractor personnel shall receive visitors, issue and control visitor’ badges for visitor access to the building 100% of time. Any improper issuance of badges or lost badges should be reported to the customer immediately.
The personnel shall provide support activities to the Program Manager who has primary responsibility for overall management of the fleet (approximately 30 vehicles). The contractor shall perform vehicle scheduling and maintenance and guidelines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, to include the following:
- Coordinate and manage all operational maintenance, scheduling, inventory and reservations of leased vehicles.
- Scheduling and reservations must be recorded to include the following information: customer name, destination & purpose, departure date & time, return time and signature of customer.
- Maintain monthly accumulative mileage record(s) for all passenger vehicles and report results in accordance with established reporting guidelines.
- Maintain vehicle records, i.e. gas & carwash receipts, maintenance records, etc., per approved Records Management schedules.
- Ensure all vehicles are sufficiently fueled and cleaned based on an established schedule. All vehicles will be washed and internally cleaned regularly.
- Report activities that are not within the established user guidelines and/or procedures.
- Assist with the proper use, recording, reporting loss of, and safeguarding of each assigned vehicle credit card.
- Assist with the reporting of accidents and initiating minor repairs while in travel status (e.g., flat tire). Procedures and forms, etc., that apply to this must be kept in the glove compartment of each vehicle at all times.
- Coordinate repair and routine maintenance activities and guidelines.
- Operate passenger vehicles for the purpose of carrying out the requirements of this contract.
- Complete tasks without failures to validate driver's licenses or negative impacts to employees, records, repair approvals, maintenance, and 100% of the time.
- Personnel operating vehicles must have a valid Class C driver’s license.
OFFICE SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
Assist the Supply Manager in managing field office supplies to ensure that supplies are available and disbursed as requested by staff and support service contractors to include:
- Assist in maintaining, managing and distributing office supplies 100% of the time.
- Prepare process purchase requisitions; order, store, distribute office supplies; facilities work requests; maintain office equipment; etc.). Orders are to be submitted in accordance with office policies.
- Maintain an inventory of supply stock with established reorder points and quantities to be maintained based on usage.
- Accept and reissue reusable or partially used supplies.
- Provide information, instructions, and guidance to customers and stakeholder partners as needed regarding processes, technology support, methods, policies and procedures.
- Substantial experience (minimum of 2 – 4 years) providing a broad range of customer focused administrative services within a centralized and/or shared services delivery organization.
- Must have a valid Class C driver’s license.
- Must have the physical capacity to lift and carry boxes at least a minimum 50 pounds.
- Must have a working knowledge of and proficiency in the following software applications: MS WORD - Ability to type >45 wpm and to import tables, charts, and graphics / MS POWERPOINT - Ability to prepare presentations, import graphics, and change slide templates / MS OUTLOOK - Ability to attach files, forward messages, create address books, schedule and request meetings / MS EXCEL - Ability to create spreadsheets and make reports / MS Access/Database Applications - Ability to create databases and make reports / Microsoft Visio, Project, and Adobe Acrobat Exchange are utilized. Several DOE/NNSA developed programs are also utilized, such as GovTrip, ePegasus and SharePoint).
- Ability to work core business hours.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and interact with customers in an outgoing, proactive, friendly, cordial, professional, and respectful manner at all times. Proven ability to interact patiently and diplomatically with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, or for who English is not their first language.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and state regulations and the ability to interpret and apply them under limited direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Proven ability to document, modify, and maintain detailed and accurate procedures for tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills with focus on high customer satisfaction through first call resolution, response and escalation protocols, professionalism, service quality and integrity.
- Proven ability to provide technical support, instruction, and guidance on a variety of administrative procedures to a broad range of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to produce high quality work (documents, reports, correspondence) that is concise, logical and grammatically correct. Experience performing quality check on the work of self and others.
- Experience interacting effectively and diplomatically with others and establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships within a diverse environment.
- Ability to use excellent judgment and exercise discretion in carrying out duties related to confidential matters.
- Ability to work with limited direction on assigned projects and assignments. Ability to independently set and change priorities for effectively managing workload.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to establish effective task tracking systems.
- Demonstrated experience in working as an active team member; experience interacting with employees and managers as well as external parties, serving as primary contact point regarding major customer service functions.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend and analyze complex administrative requirements and identify creative or original alternatives to routine practices.
- Ability to work with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion required.
- Demonstrated experience in performing duties within a highly detail-oriented position, with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a proactive manner.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593324395Posted: 2021-01-21