North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. is a multifaceted behavioral health-care system comprised of three programs to serve children and adolescents with a broad spectrum of psychiatric service needs. Programs of service include an 87-bed, Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services licensed, Joint Commission accredited psychiatric residential treatment facility, a Partial Hospitalization Program, and a 16-bed acute psychiatric hospital - which due to high demand - is in the process of expanding to 40 beds (completion February 2021). Our strategic plan for the past two years has been centered on improving fidelity to our evidence-based clinical methodology. North Spring is part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the Nation's largest and most respected health-care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 83,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health-care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion. We are currently welcoming a part time receptionist
to our RTC. Location:
Beautiful Leesburg, Virginia, 40 miles Northwest of Washington DC. Named one of the best places to live by Money magazine. 45-acre campus in a rural area on the northern edge of Leesburg with a gymnasium, beautiful outdoor campus and high ropes course. Excellent public school system. Compensation package
: Competitive salary. Three meals a day provided at no cost to employees.
- Provides supportive assistance for communications by utilizing the telephone system.
- Provides reception service to guests.
- Data entry for clinical services delivered.
- File documentation in medical records on day received.
- Maintain database for clinical services.
- Performs delegated functions as appropriate to the position.
- Demonstrates competency in skills and knowledge pertinent to the function of Communication Specialist/Operator.
- Fulfills responsibilities to the facility in adherence to philosophy and gerneral policy.
High school diploma is required. Knowledge:
General knowledge of accepted business telephone etiquette; computer knowledge and skills; interpersonal communication skills. Experience:
Six months in an office environment is required.
Posting ID: 547733228Posted: 2021-03-02