Who We Are
Info Gain Consulting is a CMMI-DEV L3 appraised, and SBA Certified 8(a) Small business. We deliver program management, financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to federal agencies in the US and overseas. Our federal clients value our ability to bring together expertise in people, processes, technology, and data to help them prepare for growth, manage risk, and improve operations.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to provide support senior management and project teams located in the US and overseas. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in recruiting, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and ownership of projects and prioritize workload to completion with limited supervision and detail-oriented precision
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience working for a government contractor would be an added advantage
- Ability to interact with a culturally diverse team located in the US and overseas
- US Citizen with ability to obtain security clearance
- A bachelor's or equivalent experience
Paid vacations and holidays
Posting ID: 599628233Posted: 2021-01-24