You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our Account Executive / Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted adviser planning can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
Account Executive / Sales Manager Requirements:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Commitment to Excellence
· High Personal Integrity and Character
· A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
· Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
· Coachable and Accountable Team Player
· Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
· 65k-131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
· Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
· Stock Sharing Programs
· Residual Income Streams
· Company Generated Leads
· Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
· Merit Based Career Advancement
· Professional Coaching and Mentorship
You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes. Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Executive / Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game.
Helping Other People Everyday
We provide service to our customers, and also to each other. We are a diverse team of professionals who are better together than we ever could be apart. Helping Other People Everyday is more than a mantra, it’s a way of life.