Salary Range: $75,000 - 90,000 with $10k sign on bonus and $3k quarterly bonuses.
This position is fully remote. Requires the candidate to live in one of the following states: Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Florida, Delaware, West Virginia , New Jersey, Georgia, Texas
- Underwrites FHA/VA and Conventional loan applications ensuring adherence to Company and investor credit quality standards.
- Analyzes mortgage loan files, which includes customer’s application, income documentation, appraisal and title reports, to ensure compliance with the company's policies, as well as, state and federal regulations.
- Analyzes loan attributes and documentation for soundness and accuracy.
- Analyzes loan applications to identify any risk issues
- Evaluates overall income, credit and equity of each loan application.
- Communicates with customers, team members and management on outstanding requirements and conditions, as well as, the status of each loan application.
- 2+ years of experience as a mortgage underwriter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- An approved FHA, DE (Direct Endorsed) Underwriter, preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593992664Posted: 2021-02-27