LinQuest is seeking a Program Manager to work at our office in Chantilly, VA The Program Manager will be responsible for three key areas:
* Quality - LinQuest delivers the highest quality products and services. LinQuest prides itself for constantly receiving outstanding award fees and BLUE CPARs by delivering outstanding best-practices and superior people focused on product quality and customer satisfaction. Together we will build a highly qualified team which is responsive your customer's technical needs. As our PM, you will be constantly changing and evolving to meet client challenges and operational needs.
* Customer Commitment and Communications - create a 'trust' environment where there are no surprises between the staff, client and leadership.
* People - bring to your project the best from industry, mentor, train and reward the high performers for their contributions.Advocate and model a strong focus on performance management, development, career growth, engagement, and technical excellence. Working with LinQuest Senior management - forecast, plan, implement and review financial and people resources in order to meet defined business requirements in line with company strategic plans, targets and objectives. Communicate in an open, candid, clear, complete and consistent manner. Listen well and give full attention when others are speaking. Demonstrate maturity, self-confidence and self-control in formal and informal interactions. This is a new project for LinQuest to be awarded in the Summer 2020. This effort provides technical expertise/SETA to a local SIGINT client supporting Space, Ground and Processing Technical Areas. We are seeking an experienced PM with past experience managing a technical staff of 30+ engineers supporting Space SIGINT systems. As our SIGINT Program Manager, your will be responsible for providing leadership, project management, technical expertise, and analysis in support of client initiatives to assist members and support customer requirements. Act as an advisor to the customer on Space, Ground and processing activities - maximizing the capabilities of internal LinQuest and your program team. You provide thought leadership to meet client objectives using your program resources to deliver CDRLs on-time with outstanding quality. You are fully responsible for technical outputs - which include schedule, cost performance and quality. You have full authority regarding staffing, customer interaction, staff mentoring and subcontractor performance. As a working technical manager you also provide the client: * Expert technical recommendations and engineering advice and architecture recommendations on the development and integration of new and modified capabilities in the SIGINT Space, Ground and Processing.
* Direct interactions with the industry developers on project status, risks and issues, schedule etc.
* Providing contractual and acquisition support (e.g. technical evaluations, proposal review, pre-acq docs, SOW, RFP language, etc.).
* Advise the customer throughout the acquisition life cycle, to include review generation and review of requirements, development, testing, transition, and operations.
* Collaborate with offices within the customer organization and mission partners to facilitate development, technical acquisition and integration efforts.
* Interacting with external agencies to resolve issuesRequired Skills: * BS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science or related field from an ABET accredited university
* 15-20 year of System Engineering, SIGINT, or COMM experience supporting DoD or IC Space Customers.
* 5-years of program management experience managing successful projects within the Space Community
* Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to gain the confidence, respect and trust of your team as well as of senior executives in Government
* Ability to work effectively with partners and peers
* Passion for building strong program teams focused on solving customer challenges
* Strong reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards
* Excellent written and oral communication skillsPreferred Skills: * MS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science or related field, MBA
* 10 years of SIGINT Space/Ground Experience as a Project Manager or SMERequired Experience: * BS in Engineering
* 15 years of experience
* 5 PM years of experience
* Knowledge of IC/DoD Space Community
* An active TS/SCI clearancePreferred Experience: * Required+ 5-years of SIGINT experience Interacting with external agencies to resolve issues. Qualifications Licenses & Certifications Required TS/SCI