Overview Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for CBRN Analysts to supporting a customer in Reston, VA. Responsibilities * You will be primarily responsible for strategic and operational analysis to support to the Policy and Warning Division's Pentagon Support Branch located at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.
* Produce predictive, timely and coordinated CBRN transnational CT analysis, in standard DIA production lines (DID, DI-Short, DI-Long, etc.) or through co- authorship with other IC or DIE elements in their native product lines, to disrupt or provide warning of terrorist activities, in compliance with ODNI and DCTC analytic standards.
* Demonstrate proficiency in employing advanced all-source analysis techniques, methodologies, tools (to include specialized SIGINT-DataXplorer, Voltron or predecessors-and geospatial-Google Earth, ArcMap, MIST-tools), and databases to identify transnational terrorist networks and their key actors.
* Identify and evaluate terrorist CBRN weapons production, development, manufacture, acquisition, and storage, as well as understanding of nodal network analysis, terrorist tactics and procedures related to CBRN weapon use.
* Support DoD field collectors and determine the best methodology to prepare and produce integrated intelligence products including network development products in direct support of special operations Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with counterparts in other DoD/IC organizations and leverage those relationships to enhance CT analysis and operations support.
* Present and defend DIA assessments and positions through the production and presentation of audience-specific briefings during formal exchanges, working groups, meetings, rotations, and deployments.
* Collaborate with IC partners, and attend formal exchanges, conferences, meetings, and briefings.
* Proactively engage with partner organizations to produce joint products.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the intelligence cycle and actively drive CT collection.
* On a daily basis collaborate with collection elements to proactively address key information gaps.
* Interact with collectors to impart formal disseminated and informal collection requirements, and similarly evaluate and redirect the resulting collected intelligence.
* Inform branch leadership of significant results or lack thereof. Qualifications Current TS/SCI with polygraph 3-12 years of relevant experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Previous deployment with special mission units supporting F3EA operations is highly desired. (U) Possess a degree commensurate with skill level in chemistry, biology, physics or , nuclear science. Position will require CONUS and OCONUS travel. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.