Critter Control Operations
specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984.
We pride ourselves on our ability to help our communities and we have boasted large growth even during this nationwide pandemic.Position Summary:
The Wildlife and Pest Specialist interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential customers.
We are looking for a Licensed and/or Certified Pesticide Applicator in Northern Virginia.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
The Successful Candidate Will...
- Wildlife trapping & removal
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Exclusion & preventative services
- Wildlife damage repair
- Wildlife population control
- Complete our training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife and pest removal specialist
- Follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer's location
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a high degree of customer service and satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers and provide high quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds our customer promise
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Competitive compensation package
- Company cell phone
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
Why choose us?
- High School Diploma/GED required
- PAC Agent Cert and/or Pesticide Applicators License
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 582608116Posted: 2020-10-27