Polished & High Energy RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER/ FOH MANAGERS needed for high volume upscale casual restaurants in Northern VA with a high-profile restaurant group.
- MUST HAVE 2-5 years management experience in a high volume, corporate casual restaurant setting of $3 million or higher annually (i.e. Hillstone, Clyde's, P.F. Chang’s, Union Square Hospitality, Outback, The Capital Grille, etc.)
- Must possess high energy and have the ability to create a positive work environment
- Proven track record of excellent leadership skills
- Proven track record of developing and mentoring others
- Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
- P&L Knowledge
- Stability as defined as no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Industry Leading Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Structure and Other Incentives (Cash Prizes & Trips)
- Top of the line Training Program
- Quality of life - 5-day work weeks with 2 Consecutive Days Off
- 3 weeks Paid Vacation (4 weeks when you reach your 5-year tenure)
- Medical/ Dental Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Dining Privileges
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Season tickets to professional sports games/ events
- Opportunity for career advancement with a company growing locally
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (62)
Founded in 1997, Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a nationwide recruitment firm that places all caliber of management professionals in various industries. We work match leaders with our clients in the Hospitality (Restaurants, Hotels, and Family Entertainment), Retail/ Retail Food/ Grocery/Supermarket, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Human Resources industries.
With almost 25 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation, and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, we take pride in our continued success in matching management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.
As a designated recruiting partner for a client base that consists of Fortune 100 companies, Fortune 500 companies, mid-large corporate companies, franchises, and independent owners, we serve as a bridge between these stable, growing companies and executives, professionals, and managers who are searching for careers/ jobs that offer the opportunity for personal and professional advancement.
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. has partnered with hundreds of the nation’s leading businesses, restaurants, hotels, retail operations, and healthcare facilities. As a recruiter partner for a multitude of companies, we provide candidates with the opportunity for exposure in the job market, as well as the opportunity to meet and interview with the nation’s leading companies.
Posting ID: 602245078Posted: 2021-01-27