Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Reviewing patients' dietary requirements and preferences and discussing them with Dieticians to develop healthy menus and nutritional care plans.
- Preparing individual dietary menus based on patients' medical conditions, physical health, preferences, and distastes.
- Assisting with meal preparation and serving.
- Inspecting special diet trays to ensure they comply with the dietary restrictions.
- Assisting the Cook with determining kitchen supplies and stock for the day, as well as checking and maintaining stock levels.
- Assisting with cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintaining current knowledge of recent health food trends and cooking techniques.
Dietary Aide Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An Associate's degree in nutrition, health, diet, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Work-related experience may be advantageous.
- Excellent cooking skills and the ability to successfully operate cooking equipment.
- The ability to comply with sanitation regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamworking skills.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions.
Posting ID: 596122375Posted: 2021-01-27