Delivery Driver(06063) - 12962 Travilah Rd.Job DescriptionIt's more fun with us!
No one likes being bored at work, which is why a Domino's job is all about having fun! That's how we roll. So if you're looking for casual work or maybe something more permanent, our Delivery Driver position is the perfect way in. It all starts with you
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Delivery Driver that's exactly what you can be. You'll enjoy your own space out on the road listening to a few tunes, and working your magic with our customers. And because we provide you with full training when you're not out there doing what you do best, you'll be able to help out your friends in-store. With variety like that, you'll never get bored.Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Delivery Driver isn't your average pizza delivery gig. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
You'll find our Delivery Driver jobs offer you more. Yes, you'll be out on the road, but you'll also get to mix it up in-store, chipping in and having fun with the rest of the team. We'll train you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and everything in-between.
Domino's Delivery Drivers Must Be at Least 18 Years Old and Need:
Those are the basics, but here's what else you can expect:
- Friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable vehicle to use for deliveries
- Proof of car insurance
- Safe driving record meeting company standards
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving, couponing and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
MarylandAdditional Job Details
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area, a Team Member may make several deliveries per shift
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position
- Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"high
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"- 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
- Trays may also be pulled
- During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
- Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Treacy Enterprises Inc, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Treacy Enterprises Inc and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.Job Category
Store Delivery ExpertFranchise Consent Statement
Treacy Enterprises LLC ("COMPANY") may obtain a consumer report and/or an investigative consumer report ("REPORT") that contains background information about you in connection with your employment or employment application. If you are hired, to the extent permitted by law, COMPANY may obtain further reports throughout your employment for an employment purpose without providing further disclosure or obtaining additional consent.
The REPORT may contain information about your character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living. The REPORT may include, but is not limited to, credit reports and credit history information; criminal and other public records and history; public court records (e.g., bankruptcies, tax liens and judgments); motor vehicle and driving records; educational and employment history, including professional disciplinary actions; drug/alcohol test results; and Social Security verification and address history, subject to any limitations imposed by applicable federal and state law. This information may be obtained from public record and private sources, including credit bureaus, government agencies and judicial records, former employers and educational institutions, and other sources.
If an investigative consumer REPORT is obtained, in addition to the description above, the nature and scope of any such REPORT will be employment verifications and references, or personal references.
Authorization to Obtain Employment Background Report
I have read the Disclosure Regarding Employment Background Report provided by Team Maryland, Inc. ("COMPANY") and this Authorization to Obtain Employment Background Report. By my signature below, I hereby consent to the preparation of background reports regarding me and the release of such reports to the COMPANY and its designated representatives, to assist the COMPANY in making an employment decision involving me at any time after receipt of this authorization and throughout my employment, to the extent permitted by law. To this end, I hereby authorize, without reservation, any state or federal law enforcement agency or court, educational institution, motor vehicle record agency, credit bureau or other information service bureau or data repository, or employer to furnish any and all information regarding me to the COMPANY. I agree that a facsimile ("fax"), electronic or photographic copy of this Authorization shall be as valid as the original.
I acknowledge receipt of a copy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's "A SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT."