We are seeking an LVN For Congregate facility (Residential Care Facility), Nightshift, (12hrs) to join our team!
- Head to toe Assessments, medication administration, trach/vent, GT, wound and respiratory care and treatments
- Full bed side care expected by all staff and ADL assist- transfers with hoyer/pivot of up to 6 patients
- Responsibilities as directed by supervisor, documentation complete by end of shift.
- Ensure house is clean, organized at all times
- Report changes of condition and process and follow up on orders and labs.
- LVN License with 1 yr experience preferred by not required-New Grads welcome.
- Vent certification required within 30 days of hire -
- Caring, reliable, responsible, compassionate and high level of integrity required.
- Team player, self -starter, motivated individual that loves bed side care
- Positive and patient demeanor
Our congregate is a 6 private bed residential care facility. Patient have varying diagnosis. We are dedicated to best patient outcomes.
Posting ID: 563339107Posted: 2021-01-27