MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.Job Description
The primary goal of this position is to provide general support of the Worldwide Sales Operations function and support our Management in HQ.
- Be a liaison between field sales and corporate in providing operational support; Assist and coordinate in the development of responses and solutions to global sales requests. This includes but not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests.
- Develop effective communication plan and mechanisms to deliver information on performance relative to forecast and KPI
- Develop advanced knowledge of in house data sources and systems, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources
- Work with key stakeholders to improve sales processes, including qualification, and opportunity management
- Review and analyze solutions by working with Sales, Sales Management, Legal and Revenue Recognition. Solution review includes: guidance on deal structure, discounting analysis, business terms and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning within accounts.
- Become an expert on MSTR’s Salesforce.com instance to effectively support sales’ use of this essential platform
- Develop in-depth knowledge of MicroStrategy’ s licensing model, and pricing, to provide quoting support to our worldwide sales teams
- Add value responding to requests for proposals, and information, from MicroStrategy’ s current and prospective customers
- Provide sales system support to the global sales organization. This specifically includes quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy of data and information located in our CRM System, Quote System, SharePoint and reports. This includes working with all members of the Sales Operations Team and Management to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Build Dashboards and Reports using MSTR tools to support our Management to monitor and take decisions about specific topic.
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 + years work experience + 6 months as Associate Analyst in MSTR
- Exceptional attention to detail required
- Strong MS Excel, Word and MSTR Platform skills
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Experience with sales support systems a plus
- Experience with MSTR Analytics or with other BI/Data Mining tools is a plus
- Excellent communications skills by phone
- Action/Sense of Urgency
- A Consistently Positive Presence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.
Posting ID: 596481296Posted: 2021-01-25