Below are the Core Responsibilities that make up the priority functions and most important responsibilities of this position. These Core Responsibilities are divided into two categories, Job Function and Professionalism and Style Expectations.
Following the Core Responsibilities is a Physical Requirements category that is also expected of all positions within Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC.
Each responsibility of this position is assigned a weight that indicates the percentage of the overall job it represents. For performance appraisal purposes, the Core Responsibilities (what the job is; the substance of the job) account for 95% of the overall appraisal score. The other 5% is based on the Professionalism and Style category (how the individual goes about doing the job).
Job FunctionWeightJob functions describe the substance and most important responsibilities of the job.Totals 95%
Enthusiastically greet guests upon arrival.
Register and assign rooms to guests promptly and efficiently.
Issue room key and escort instructions to Bellperson or directly to guest.
Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
Listen to and solve guests' concerns.
Keep record of room availability and rate.
Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
Thank each guest by name for choosing your hotel. Invite back.
Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box as requested and appropriate.
Log and conduct wake-up calls timely and pleasantly.
Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction / interaction.
Ability to accurately use various office software.
Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.
Professionalism and Style Expectations
These are expected of every associate within Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC.
3. Personal Effectiveness
5. These are required of every associate.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are: