What you'll be doing...
About Human Factors
We start with an outside-in approach to form meaningful relationships with customers and create experiences based on their interactions throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Our work is fast paced, serving B2B customers in fields such as IoT, Wholesale, Security, Innovation and Public Sector (to name a few). We help the product teams deliver meaningful experiences based off customer interest and feedback supporting applications, products and platforms.
Human Factors is looking for a diverse, passionate, motivated trial program manager to join our team, and drive the value and importance of user centric product development. We need someone who can hit the ground in full stride, and make an immediate impact on our team. This is a highly visible role within our organization, interacting and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across Verizon Business Group.
You'll be interacting and collaborating with customers, executives and teams across Verizon Business Group.You'll be ensuring great products, based on exceptional customer and user experience.
What we're looking for...
- Expertise in customer and user experience activities for beta trials and pilots including journey mapping, insight creation, and voice of customer best practices.
- Work in partnership with product delivery and solution teams as well as key stakeholders including sales, marketing, network,
- Strong and proven project and program management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with CX, UX, and research industry tools
- Have deadline and timeline awareness/accountability
- Aspirational and motivational qualities
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrate the initiative to actively overcome obstacles and barriers
- Willingness to pivot as business needs and strategies change
- Act as trial architect to manage a successful trial program.
- Ability to work with team members in operational, insight reporting and defect management of various types of trials.
- Work with product and design teams to incorporate trial feedback into the product development cycle.
- Work with a cross-functional team of designers, product management, developers and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative for launch.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with key stakeholders across Verizon Business Group
- Partner with trial members to translate customer insights into meaningful recommendations
- Communicate insights within the product and engineering teams in a format that inspires action.
- Own and drive projects independently, while sharing your work frequently
- Work at both tactical and strategic levels.
- Maintain and evolve trial communication and process documentation.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon
- Degree in experimental psychology, human computer interaction, anthropology, or related discipline
- Experience working in a technology product space following agile development
- 4-5 years of proven experience working in customer experience, human factors, insight generation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous, and constantly changing agile environment
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and evolve CX and UX skills
- Expertise with all aspects of customer experience and validation (project design, recruiting, execution, analysis, reporting)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization, including senior executives within the company
- Ability to be scrappy, find and assimilate various tools, and do what it takes to get the job done
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion
page to learn more. Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.