Responsible for the promotion and sale of our products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and cable. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to former customers to win them back. Develops a knowledge of our products and services, improves sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales through effectively working assigned territory.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
-Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touch point, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers. Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and cable,
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the
benefits of our company.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.