Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Microsoft Federal Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers ' expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting. Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams. We are committed to empowering our teams , building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs. Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services. Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That's incredible reach . When you combine that with your own inspiration , plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact. Overview
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and security, data protection, and privacy are vital pillars in our mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission. Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success Security team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes, achieve compliance, and implement a secure environment.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer cloud security adoption within the most important organizations in Government. To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit:
https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us Learn more about Microsoft Security:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/business The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. Responsibilities We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Security Solution Architect to drive high regulated customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the Enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer-facing role, owning an overall technical relationship between the customer and the Azure Secure Platform. You will own the Azure Security customer engagements, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success, leading in-depth technical security architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Security Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive Azure Cloud secure adoption. Key responsibilities include: * Support customers in their Azure cloud adoption journey, helping them to define a Secure Architecture, implementing the necessary security and compliance controls aligned with Azure Security Best Practices like CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework) and WAF (Well Architect Framework), also aligned with market security frameworks such as NIST-CSF, PCI-DSS, ISO 27.001 and others.
* Understand the regulatory, compliance, and security controls needed in traditional environments (on-premises) and the public cloud, such as Firewall, IPS, WAF, CDN, EDR, SIEM, encryption, access control, among others.
* Help customers to create their security plan and strategy to transform the security practices to a more modern and cloud-native approach, using Azure native security solutions, providing agility and native security controls in azure.
* Perform hands-on activities (like PoCs), supporting the customer in evaluating native security solutions like Azure Firewall, Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure WAF cloud, among others.
* Apply technical knowledge to architect security solutions that meet business, IT, Regulation and Compliance needs, create a secure architecture, infusing key security technologies where appropriate (e.g., Azure Firewall, WAF, NSG, Azure Policies, Azure Security Center, Sentinel, etc.).
* Ensure that the solution exhibits high-performance levels, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability upon deployment.
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT, Security, Compliance, and relevant business decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud security advocates.
* Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Global Security teams at Microsoft, Engineering and Products teams to remove blockers and influence the roadmap.
* Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms.
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, collaborate, and share with the technical community while educating customers on Azure Security.
* Be an Azure Security evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
* Help Customers to understand the Microsoft Security strategy aligned with our mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Qualifications Key Skills * Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior security executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on security solutions/projects. Required * Good business acumen to quickly understand the customer's industry regulations, necessary security controls, and business necessities to have relevant discussions with decision-makers. * Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer security, compliance, and data protection problems through cloud technologies Required * Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, Security teams, Security admins, DevSecOps, Cloud Security architect teams) Required Technical * Enterprise-scale technical experience with network security, cloud security, hybrid infrastructures secure, architecture designs, and technology management. Required * The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and understand relevant cloud security market trends. * Experience in DevSecOps projects and Infra as code, secure as code strategy implementation. * Experience or knowledge in Pentesting projects. * Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud security platforms. * Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer need. Preferred * Breadth of technical security experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Cloud Security Solutions. Required * Stateful firewall. (NG Firewall) * WAF (Web Application Firewall) * Data encryption and protection key services. * SIEM, and Cloud Security Analytics * Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) * Threat Intelligence * Incident Response * Security Operation Center * Security as Code / Infra as code Education * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred. * Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CISSP, CCSP Network Security, Penetration Testing, Incident Response. Experience * 5+ years of success in consultative/comp