PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a Bottling and Labeling Associate for a local vitamin supplement company in Sisters, OR. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, has a high mechanical aptitude, and has production experience. This is a temporary position that has the ability to go long term for the right person. Pay starts at $15/hr with room for growth. Enjoy a 3-day long weekend with the M-Th 6:00am-4:30pm schedule. Get your foot in the door with a great local company!
Perks and Benefits for Bottling and Labeling Associate:
- 3 Day Weekend
- Full Time Work
- Work, Live, and Play in beautiful Central Oregon
Bottling and Labeling Associate Job Duties:
- Read the work orders to determine product specifications, materials to be used, weights, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Set up of equipment, startup and shutdowns, troubleshooting and adjusting equipment to ensure employee safety, product quality, and quantity.
- Monitors equipment such as presses, encapsulation machines, coating pans to make adjustments and to report abnormal conditions.
- Loads and unloads machinery with raw materials and finished product.
- Measure and examine materials and finished product to ensure conformance to established standards and remove that which does not meet standards.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Perform sanitation on assigned equipment and work areas as specified.
- Provide information or indication of problems to Management or Quality Assurance.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Perform duties safely and to report unsafe conditions or actions.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Bottling and Labeling Associate Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of recent and relevant experience
- 2 positive references
- High mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Strong GMP and SOP experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and organized manner
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude amid potentially high-stress situations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, typing, 10 key, and Google Suite
- Ability to be on feet all day
- Team orientation - putting others ahead of yourself
- Lift 25 pounds
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends.
Please give us a call at 541-797-6941 or visit our website www.pridestaffbend.com
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15/hr DOE
Posting ID: 599941742Posted: 2021-01-16