About the job:
The Vbrick product team is seeking a Lead UI/ UX Designer o join our team to help us revolutionize the Enterprise Video user experience for some of the largest and well-known companies in the world. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Product.
Our team envisions a world where large enterprises can leverage the power of video to engage, empower and transform their organizations without worry. We do this combining consumer grade experiences like YouTube, Netflix or Twitch with enterprise level security and workflows.
What you'll do:
- Drive the User Experience for our flagship enterprise video platform called Rev, providing a consumer-grade user experience for the enterprise.
- Work closely with our product managers
- Lead and improve our UX and UI design process
- Define and maintain the Rev UI Design System
- Hands-on UI design from low fidelity prototypes through to high fidelity mockups and CSS specifications.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative UX research to inform product refinements, refactoring and feature designs.
What you'll bring:
- BA or equivalent experience in graphic design, human factors, or similar experience
- 5+ years of UX and UI design experience
- 3+ years of design experience for enterprise software or SaaS application
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design
- Hands on experience with UI design tools including Photoshop, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Proven ability to gather qualitative and quantitative UX research from a variety of sources
- Extremely strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and innovate at a variety of scales, from large systems-level thinking down to technical specifications for your designs
- Ability to both speak up with your informed opinion, and to carry through with excellence on product directives
You'll hit it out of the park if:
- You have experience working on consumer or enterprise video products
- You have hands on HTML, CSS and web development experience
- You have experience designing for Angular / AngularJS based web applications
- You have experience with Material Design or other design systems
A little about us:
- Fast paced, high energy and collaborative environment
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
Vbrick is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 599497186Posted: 2021-01-21