Job Description:Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will ensure that our products are delivered safely and on time. You will stock your truck with our products, drive to stores and warehouses and unload at locations where needed.How you will contribute
What you will bring
- Ensure compliance with procedures and regular safety checks of your equipment (tractor, trailer, pallet jack, etc.) to ensure safety at all times
- Deliver products, load and unload products from your truck, and drive to and from our customers and back to the warehouse
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
Education / Certifications: CDL class A requiredJob specific requirements: Warehouse and driver responsabilitiesBusiness Unit SummaryThe United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
- Clean CDL-Class A license.
- Proven experience of safe driving behavior and no serious driving convictions in the last five years
- Basic understanding of temperature-controlled food transportation
- Able to use smart phones or tablets and ELD for logging positions and driving times
- Display flexibility toward daily changing routes and working times
- A great customer-oriented attitude, displaying our values to the customers you deliver goods to
- General understanding of vehicle mechanics to communicate problems in case of breakdowns and to perform basic repairs yourself
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type
Transportation, International Logistics & Customs
Customer Service & Logistics
Posting ID: 598675443Posted: 2021-01-12