CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 47 countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of over $11 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown's Aerosol Division helps global brands become leaders in their market segments with high quality metal aerosol packaging. We merge our unique decorating capabilities with the latest aerosol technologies to create packaging that not only meets rigorous industry requirements but most importantly, the everyday needs and expectations of consumers worldwide. Here is your chance to join the Crown Aerosol Division.TITLE & HOURLY RATE: End Press Feeder/Bagger - $20.77RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all duties in accordance with Crown's Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Rules, Safety Training and practice all Safe Start Principles.
- Check delivery tickets for correct material.
- Pickup strips and insert in correct position to press magazine.
- Straighten edges with mallet.
- Inspect ends from liner and oven.
- Discard defective ends.
- Place into end bags as directed and stack on pallet using snake wrap.
- Stop and start units as necessary.
- Remove minor jams with tongs or pliers.
- Report major jams to maintainer as well as improper functioning machines or poor quality ends.
- Maintain daily tally of ends produced and clean up entire area of ends, paper, and skeletons.
- Do paper and computer work and any other duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift between 10 lb. - 50 lb.
- Stand at workstation for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, apply today!
Crown offers an extensive benefits package.
Find out more about Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc at www.crowncork.com/careers
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 575028218Posted: 2020-12-16